New Boxer papers

Saturday, March 7, 2009

I got the new papers recently and these turtle papers are just soooooo fun! Love the colors! They have a froggy paper to match too, and the colors match the green/brown/orange ginghams! Love that! Makes the older lines stretch that little bit further!


If you haven't checked out the new papers yet, make sure to stop by the Boxer site! So many new things including chipboard, papers and stamps! I'll be posting projects periodically with the new papers, I have so much I want to do with the frog papers! And the turquoise dots, yum!

Di

1 comments:

Renee' Morris-Dezember March 8, 2009 at 1:34 PM  

oh my gosh LOVE those turtle papers :D

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com