Loldogs

Sunday, March 8, 2009

All the well wishes I got over our dogs being sick last weekend made me realize I don't post my dog news often enough. So for all the dog lovers out there I just have to share this link to loldogs! If you love dog pics, it's a daily dose of cuteness and funny captions :) The puppy pics are just adorable!!!

Anyway this week, in a fit of looking through past photo's of the dogs, I decided this week to enter my own loldog pic :)


hehehehehe, that's River on the dog bed I made back in 2003! If you see it pop up on loldogs, remember you saw it here first!

Di

1 comments:

Nicki March 8, 2009 at 10:50 AM  

Oh bless! what a gorgeous photo and what a gorgeous doggy!
Super camouglaged!!!
Nicki
x

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com