Manufacturer Challenge - Doodlebug (2)

Monday, April 13, 2009

One thing that I love about doing a manufacturer spotlight is it forces me to use products. I mentioned on Friday that I am a sucker for patterned paper and that fact is easily compounded if the paper it polka dots or small florals. I just love this paper by Doodlebug but it sat and sat in my stash for *ahem* years! Don't know why, just never used it, but having the Monday Manufacturer spotlight means USING the papers, USING the embellishments and basically USING stash! I made a card with this paper last week but naturally a 12x12 sheet can make so much more than one card! So here are a few more!

Supplies: Paper: Doodlebug; cardstock: DCWV; Rub-ons: JoAnns, PSX; Ribbon: Maya Road; Flower: Prima;

All the cards today are based on my sketches sketches. I'm really enjoying working from Sketches again lately. Whether cards or layouts sketches really make projects come together fast!

Supplies: Paper: Doodlebug; cardstock: DCWV; Stamps: Boxer, Kim Hughes (CHF); Flower: Prima; Brads: JoAnns;

That's 5 cards so far and I still have some scraps of the sheet of paper left!!! Nothing gets wasted in my scraproom so look out for another card or two sneaking in next week in the manufacturer spotlight!

Di

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com