Scrapbooking.com April

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The April issue of Scrapbooking.com magazine is available for viewing online! So much inspiration and eye candy packed into each issue! This month my article is on Transparencies, how to use them, how to attach them etc. You can see my full article here, but I will share my projects from the article below. As always go to the scrapbooking.com website to see full step by step instructions

* Adhesive: E-Z runner (Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L™); * Cardstock: Peach textured (Die Cuts with a View); * Ink: Desert Sand (Close To My Heart); * Patterned Paper: (Flair Designs); * Ribbon: Pink grosgrain (Boxer Scrapbooks); * Stamps: Wedding Stamps (K & Company); * Tools: Scor-it Board (Hammonds); * Transparency: Brown Brocade (Hambly Screenprints)


* Adhesive: E-Z runner (Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L™); * Bookplate: metal; * Brads: silver minis (Boxer Scrapbooks); * Cardstock: silver (The Paper Company); * Ribbon: Fleuriste (Cosmo Cricket); * Rub-ons: Adorable (Daisy D’s); * Patterned paper: Chinoiserie Baroque, lipstick (Daisy D’s); * Tools: Scor-it Board (Hammonds); * Transparency: Silver Brocade (Hambly Screenprints)

* Adhesive: E-Z runner (Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L™); * Art Pens: Pigma Brush, Sepia (Sakura); * Button: (Bazzill Basics); * Cardstock: Brown textured, yellow (Die Cuts with a View); * Flower: Brights (Hot off the Press); * Ink: Desert Sand (Close To My Heart); * Photo Corners: White (Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L™); * Ribbon; * Stamp: Joy Collection (Kodomo Inc); * Tools: Scor-it Board (Hammonds); * Transparency: Yellow Grandma’s Wallpaper (Hambly Screenprints) ;

Enjoy!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com