101 in 1001 - Self portrait a month

Saturday, May 2, 2009

I have a few projects lined up for the 101 in 1001 project, one of which is to take a self portrait every month up until my 40th birthday in 2011! Naturally I need somewhere to put these photo's so I dove into my treasure trove of a scraproom and found this photo album with an alterable frame cover! I decided this would be perfect! To begin I simply painted the wooden frame white then went to town with the Boxer papers!


I think it turned out super cute! I love the black and white with the turquoise! The turquoise really POPS! The center panel I created in photoshop using the same color scheme. The book holds 60 photo's so I will have room for journaling or extra's too!

Di


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com