May day

Friday, May 1, 2009

Today marks the beginning of May, and this month is my Grandmothers birthday. On the 15th she'll be 80 years old!!! Imagine that! Anyway I thought I'd share the card I made for her before I mail it off to England, don't worry she doesn't check my blog so it's "safe" lol.

Supplies: Paper: ittakestwo; Tape & Chipboard: Heidi Swapp; Rub-ons: MM; Pen: Sakura; Flower: Prima; Brads & Button: Boxer

It really doesn't seem like 10 years ago that all the family was celebrating Gran's 70th with a big family celebration. To think we've been living in America for 8 years now, seems like yesterday sometimes. A lot happens in 8 years though huh! Anyway just some reminiscing for today about family back home over the pond :)

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com