Card Sketch May #3

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Love Wednesdays as it's card sketch day here on the blog :) Though I really need to focus and get Junes sketches done and sent to the sketch girls! Wow June soon already, this year is definitely flying by!


Had HOTP papers etc on the scrap table so just used those for this weeks card. Not one of my favorites but I think it works. If anything I'd say the flower is a little too orange for the card, but I think it works. The circle in the middle are just 1" and 1.5" circles punched from patterned paper. The flower I cut into quarters rather than folding over as that can get a little bulky on cards.

"Smile" card by Di Hickman
Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Papers & flower: HOTP; Epoxy: Target;



"hi" card by Jan Tatomir
Supplies: Paper: American Crafts; Cardstock: Bazzill; Ribbon: Strano Designs; Letters: Sticker King; Button: vintage; Punch: EK Success



"friend" card by Chrys Rose
Supplies: Pink Paislee paper; Prima flower; Fancy Pants chipboard; Kaiser Craft rub on



"Pink Flower" card by Louise Connell
Supplies: Papers ~ Basic Grey Two Scoops; Blooms ~ Heidi Swapp & HOTP; Ribbon & button ~ from stash



"Wish" card by Pearl Liu
Supplies: Bazzill Swiss Dot CS ,Prima Florals , Vellum , May Arts Ribbon ,Tim Holtz's Adage ticket



"For You" card by Linda Flinders



Remember to link me up in the comments if you make a card with the sketch, as I love to come check them out!


Di

1 comments:

Anonymous,  May 21, 2009 at 4:19 AM  

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 May [LA 02:50am, NY 04:50am, UK 09:50am, OZ 07:50pm] ).

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com