Theme Thursday - Feminine Cards

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Nothing gets more feminine than pink, gemstones and flowers! This card has all three :) As usual utilizing my scraps and stash with this one. Digging around in my stash for stickers, scraps of HOTP papers that I had on my scrap table for the manufacturer Monday spotlight, add some scrap strip of K&Co cardstock (you can't really tell here in the pic but it's embossed, trust me). I added the bling to replicate the dots in the patterned paper. Repetition of a design element really ties a project together. There are lots of dots/circles on this card, in the paper, the bling , button and the bead in the button center.

Supplies: Cardstock: K&Co; Paper: HOTP; Flower: Prima; Button: one heart... one mind; Bling: Heidi Swapp; Sticker: DCWV;


Repetition is also featured in the cardstock and the flower, as the flower is embossed too! Didn't catch that when I made it but I guess my head just went for the embossed naturally :)

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com