Card catch-up post... 1,2... 3

Friday, June 19, 2009

Firstly I want to mention that I have a new Card DiAGRAM set out, this is set #8 and this set features all cards in 6x4" AND 5.5"x4.25" sizes. You get both for the same low price! And right now it's on introductory sale at my Di Hickman Designs and Scrapwow stores. You'll probably see some of these later again this month as I use them for cards :)


Secondly lets have a card-a-day catch-up shall we? I haven't found my camera battery charger yet but I DID find my spare battery. No idea still where the charger is though, however the spare battery did have some juice in it so I could at least take pics of the cards I've done lately :) So here are the cards/sketches for 15th, 16th, 17th and 18th June!



Supplies: Papers & Brads: HOTP; Cardstock: DCWV; Rub-on: Scrapease; Bling: MAMBI; Flowers: Queen & Co; Ink: ATB


Supplies: Papers: HOTP; Rub-on: one heart... one mind; Flower: Sizzix die cut from foam; Button: Sewing supplies;




Supplies: Papers: HOTP, DCWV; Cardstock: DCWV; Rub-on: one heart... one mind; Flower: Prima; Ink: ATB; Photo Corner: MM; Epoxy: Target;


Supplies: Papers & Cardstock: DCWV; Flower: Heidi Swapp; Button: MM; Wire

Phew! Glad to have those caught up. Here is the sketch I'll be using today to make a card or two :)




Thirdly, it has to happen. I cannot find my camera battery charger, my clipboard, and a variety of other things I need. The scraproom is a mess! Seriously!!! I vow that this weekend I will tackle said room and gain some order

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com