Card catch-up post... again

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Wow, well I think that was a first! I can't remember the last time I didn't post on the blog for a whole weekend! Sorry to bail on you but Bob was off for a long weekend and we just spent some quality time together :) Back to reality today though, lol. Thought I'd catch up on the cards you missed over the weekend :-










Whew what a wrap up! As you can tell I used all the same product for these cards, some old Imagination Project papers I have in my stash and vowed to use this month. Loving these older papers. Don't get me wrong I LOVE new product but I like using older product more. Which is a good job cos I have a lot of it :) This is the sketch I will be creating with today.


Oh, the great news is I found my camera battery charger! Yay! Promise to update more often this week :)

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com