Card a day - day 24

Wednesday, June 24, 2009


Welcome back to "make a card a day" in June! Back on track with posting so should be good to post daily from now on :) Here is the card I made with yesterdays sketch


Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Paper: Imagination Project; Rub-on: one heart... one mind; Brad: Queen & Co

Using up the Imagination Project papers still that I started using over the weekend. Today I'll be using this sketch to make cards with:



The running is coming along ok. Since I hit the 6 mile goal I set for myself I took it down a notch and will be reassessing my goals. Not sure I want to run for distance right now. Probably going to work on speed drills and weights. Need to change things up a little bit so I don't plateau with my fitness. Plus running for an hour is really boring, lol!

See you tomorrow!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com