Card a day - day 25

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Well it's already the 25th June! I am so behind in everything I wanted to achieve this month. But I guess making the life altering decision to get back into fitness kinda blew the lid off everything didn't it? So much to learn and take in again. Lots of research I am behind on, and lots of options to consider for the future. I definitely feel like I made the right decision headed back into fitness but I feel like there are still some decisions left to make. Do I continue with the teams I have? Have I cut enough to warrant all the time fitness is going to take? Where do I see designing fitting in with my fitness career? Do I think I can do both? Lots of questions, and not many forthcoming answers! lol!


So, back to "make a card a day" in June! I cannot tell you how much fun I am having working with these sketches! They really make card making SOOOOOO easy! Plus I am using up old product and making some cards for a great cause so it's all good! Here is my card with yesterday's sketch.


Used all stash on this one. Some Imagination Project papers, ohom rub-ons and ribbon and my sizzix die cut machine! That thing gets the cobwebs blown off it occassionally! lol. The sketch I'll be using today is below:




Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com