Card a day - day 26

Friday, June 26, 2009


Busy busy busy, that's me over the next day or so! Today I had a long lunch with girlfriends, and I've been trying to schedule some time in the afternoons for some swim/sun time. Had the first swim of the season in the pool yesterday, it was lovely. Trying to get some sun on my legs too as they are whiter than white and a stark contrast to my arms which see sun regularly. Got a bit of a 'farmers tan' going on! The weekend is shaping up to be a busy one too! Here is my card for "make a card a day" in June using yesterday's sketch!


Supplies: Papers: IP; Rub-on: ohom; Ribbon: Offray


Gonna be a tight squeeze to get a card done today and tomorrow but I am hoping to eek out 10 minutes or so to whip up a quick card. Here is the sketch I hope to be using today :)



Hoping to get tomorrows blog post prepped later tonight as I will be out most the day tomorrow on a CPR/First aid course. If not I'll pop in Sunday to update :)

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com