Card a day - day 27

Saturday, June 27, 2009


Welcome back to "make a card a day" in June! As I mentioned yesterday today is a busy day so I scheduled this blog post yesterday as I am out all day at a CPR/First Aid course. The day will be LONG as it runs from 8am - 6pm and that's the longest I've been in a class environment in a very long time! Hope we get plenty of breaks or that the instructor is funny cos I see myself falling asleep otherwise! Doesn't help that the course will be just a few dozen feet away from the pool at the community center, and the weather is forecast for the high 80's! I'd much rather be at home by the pool chilling out than in a stuffy classroom. Ah well, it's all for the future & my training, keep reminding myself that! Here is the card I whipped up with yesterdays sketch, was short on time so I kept it super simple.



Desperately hoping I get chance to get a card done Saturday with this sketch. If I get chance I'll try and cut out the paper then just assemble it later in the day. Kinda cheating a little but it's gonna be tight timewise!



Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com