Dance Diva

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Going girly this week for a layout with the ballet papers and stamps! This layout features my Nancy's daughter Bella! Isn't she a cutie? Love her to bits. Anyway I pulled the papers and colors from the photo's. I printed the title onto the white cardstock using my computer then added the stamped image afterwards.


This layout was published in the May issue of Scrapstreet Magazine but I had to share with our blog readers! Those ballet stamps are so versatile, and the music score does a great job of providing lines for journaling!


Enjoy the weekend!

Di

1 comments:

Jo Haynes July 3, 2009 at 5:27 AM  

Your not going to believe this but just yesterday I was looking at my ballet stamps and thought I sure need to use these somehow. Well, now I have found the perfect layout to use them on. Lovin' this layout especially with the b/w photos and the one color.

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com