Card a day - day 12

Friday, June 12, 2009


Welcome back to "make a card a day" in June! Thanks for all the well wishes on the new direction in my life. If nothing comes of it all right now, at least I renewed some of my certifications and can keep myself current and my certificates up to date in future! I have to say I am pretty excited about it all, so that's a good thing :) Anyway here are a couple of cards I made with yesterdays sketch.

Supplies: Cardstock: Georgia Pacific; Papers & Brads: HOTP; Flowers: Prima; Stamp: Boxer; Pen: Tsukineko;

Here is today's sketch that I will be using to create with this afternoon. I love this sketch and use it alot (usually without the stitching cos I'm lazy like that!).

It's Friday! Yay!


Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com