Card a day - day 11

Thursday, June 11, 2009


Welcome back to "make a card a day" in June! Here is my card with yesterdays sketch. STILL using up the HOTP papers, but the scrap pile is definitely getting smaller! Yay! I like this one, nice and simple, just my style :)

supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Paper & Brads: HOTP; Flowers: Prima; Rub-ons: one heart... one mind;

Whilst I was at the scraptable I whipped up another card with my favorite sketch, which I featured Saturday. Just altered it slightly to work with the stamped panel. The stamping I did on Sunday as extra's incase I messed up the panels for Sundays sketch, and for a change I didn't, lol, so I had extra's.

supplies: Paper: HOTP; Stamp: Kolette Hall; Ink: ATB; Pens: Sakura;

Todays sketch is one I use for the Friday Freebie cards. It's part of my Card DiAGRAM sets (I think set 1?) and I use it alot for quick and easy cards. Change the colors to suit (usually I leave the background white to save on ink) then print, add a flower and voila!


I'm gonna be busy today with digital stuff, hoping to get time to get this sketch done :) Probably use the digital template just to make things easier! Have a great Thursday, soon be the weekend!!!!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com