Card a day - day 6

Saturday, June 6, 2009


Welcome back to "make a card a day" in June! Stormy weather here again yesterday, June gloom is here for sure. Great news on the fitness front, I ran 5 1/2 miles yesterday!!! And I can now hold an abdominal plank for 30 seconds!!! Really feeling much better too, though slightly achy today from the running :) lol. Anyway here is the card I made with yesterdays sketch.


Supplies: Papers: HOTP; Ribbon: Boxer; Ribbon Slide: Maya road; Rub-on: one heart... one mind; Sanding block

We were hoping to get out to Disneyland tomorrow. We kinda arranged it for today, then it rained yesterday and so the painting job didn't get finished and the painter said he'd come on Saturday to finish. Hopefully the weather cooperates today and the house will get it's makeover! Gives me more time to create I guess! If you are joining in on the challenge to make a card a day, here is today's card sketch.


I LOVE LOVE LOVE this one for scraps. I've used this sketch OOODLES in the past. Bet you are all sick of seeing it, but it really does work well for all those itty bitty bits of patterned paper we tend to have at the end of projects. My preference is to turn it 90 degrees so the strips are vertical but whatever floats your creative boat :)

Enjoy the weekend!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com