Card a day - day 7

Sunday, June 7, 2009


Welcome back to "make a card a day" in June! I got lots done yesterday, including some digital designing (working on a new kit) and some cleaning. Managed to sneak in some cardmaking in the afternoon too! Made this with scraps left on my table, I think I am officially tired of these HOTP papers. Not that I don't like them, but I've had the papers and scraps on my table for about 6 weeks now and I just want them GONE. Maybe by the end of this month if I keep making cards with them!

Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Papers: HOTP; Rub-on: one heart... one mind; Ink: Around the Block;

If you are joining in on the challenge to make a card a day, today's card sketch is below. I like this one for stamped panels. Just repeat the stamp 3 times, trim and mount. Easy peasy.


Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend! See you tomorrow!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com