Card a day - day 8

Monday, June 8, 2009


Welcome back to "make a card a day" in June! I barely managed to get a card done yesterday between cleaning house, working out, and moving our living room around, time sure flies doesn't it? Anyway I didn't completely finish this card yesterday, I colored in the stamp today but I am counting it as yesterdays card as the coloring in was optional ;)

Supplies: Paper: HOTP; Cardstock: DCWV; Stamp: Kollette Hall; Ink: Tsukineko; Pens: Sakura;

If you are joining in on the challenge to make a card a day, today's card sketch is below. I know the first time I posted this people got scared of the curve but remember acrylic stamps can follow a curve really well!


Gonna get busy creating with this one!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com