Card a day - day 9

Tuesday, June 9, 2009


Welcome back to "make a card a day" in June! I am just having a BLAST using these HOTP papers. You know I really think it's the hot summer colors, but they just brighten my mood no end! Plus I seem to gravitate to these shades obviously as I have TONS of embellishments that match the papers, lol. Here is my card with yesterdays sketch :)

Supplies: Papers: HOTP; Cardstock: DCWV; Flower: Target; Stamp: Boxer; Ink: Tsukineko;

I used an acrylic stamp for the curved text, took some cleaning off the stamp and rearranging on the block but I think it looks ok :) I also switched the sketch around a bit, mostly because I couldn't remember which side the embellishment was ok and didn't have the sketch in front of me, lol. If you are joining in on the challenge to make a card a day, today's card sketch is below.


I am REALLY hoping to get some time today to tidy up in my scraproom, fingers crossed for me? lol!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com