Card Sketch August #2

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Yay Wednesday! Really just seems like yesterday it was last weeks card sketch, time is flying by lately. I dunno if it's because we're having a week off soon (VACATION!) and I am just counting the time down or if it's because I am doing less creative stuff with paper and more stuff in general? Who knows I just know that the last week just seemed to blink by. Anyway here is this weeks card sketch.


I had some fun with this one. Again going hybrid with some digital papers from Anne Langpap this time. These were and OLD freebie on 2 peas that I had on my hardrive. If you're like me you download stuff you like then never really use it, so I am making a quest to steer away from the Glitz CD and use some of the digital kits I have but haven't used much.

"Thinking of you!" card by Di Hickman
Supplies: March Freebie by Anne Langpap (2 peas in a bucket); template, wordart & stitching by Di Hickman; Flower: Prima;



"Happy Birthday" card by Louise Connell
Supplies: Cardstock ~ Bazzill; Paper & alpha stickers ~ Rose Moka; Strawberry cut out – Kitschy Digitals ; Sentiment stamp – Doodlebug; Ribbon ~ from stash



"Make a wish" card by Annette Taylor
Supplies: Patterned Paper - Daisy Bucket and Cosmo Cricket, Stamp - Purple Onion Designs, Button - Doodlebug, Flower - Prima



"Birthday Bash" card by Chrys Rose
Supplies: Fancy Pants paper and die cut; Boxer Scrapbook buttons; Melissa Frances rub on



"Good Luck" card by Linda Flinders



"You're a hoot!" card by Jan Tatomir
Supplies: Paper: DCWV; Letter Stickers: Carolee's Creations; Letters: Basic Grey; Flower: Dollar Store; Chipboard Circle: ColorBok



"You make my world go round" card by Pearl Liu
Supplies: Nikki Sivils' Sweet as cherry pie 8x8 paper pad, Core'dinations cardstock, Making Memorie's kraft word stickers, stick pin & mini alphas , My Little Shoebox mini alphas. Foo Fa La button , May Arts ribbon



"Eat Cake" card by Lizzy Davidson
Supplies: Papermania cup cake pad, GCS international cake stickers, crafters companion printable paper




Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com