Hybrid phase continues

Thursday, August 13, 2009

When I made my hybrid card for yesterdays sketch I doubled up in the printing to use up the paper and made another card which I thought I'd share today. Same design just different papers/colors. Same Anne Langpap Kit from 2 peas.

"Thinking of you!" card by Di Hickman
Supplies: March Freebie by Anne Langpap (2 peas in a bucket); template, wordart & stitching by Di Hickman; Flower: Prima;

I love the paper on this one, hard to get the right colors for the sentiment but I think this works without it being too overpowering. Anyway I'm obviously still in a hybrid/digital phase right now so just gonna go with the flow and see where it leads me :) This card will probably go in my Cards for Heroes Box, which I really need to send soon cos it's overflowing!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com