PSA if you've lost weight recently...

Friday, August 14, 2009

Just a little PSA in case like me you've lost weight recently, I know that a couple of you mentioned it on here and on facebook that you'd lost weight so take note. Last weekend we got our new tags for the Tuscon and with it came an Alcohol Impairment Chart, and as I was eating lunch I just did a little read through it.


Well it seems I changed groups and I am now in the 110-129lb weight group which means 1 beer puts me in the 'grey' zone and a likely DUI even 1 hour after drinking the beer! Not to say that we drink out a lot to drive but this means that if I am driving home no more drinking for me at Indian restaurants etc. Since finding this out I've handed the keys over to Bob to drive home, but definitely good info to know for sure!

So if you've lost weight check out the chart and see where you fall now! You may find like me you're officially classed as a lightweight and can't hold her alcohol anymore! lol!

Di

1 comments:

Renee' Morris-Dezember August 19, 2009 at 6:53 AM  

I'm definitely in the grey zone too...its better to be safe then sorry :)

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com