Card Sketch Sept #4

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wow the last sketch for September! This month has gone SO FAST! This weeks sketch is another inspired by some ATC's I made previously. At first I wasn't 100% sure it would make a good card, but as I've found over the last almost 3 years it's the ones that look easy that are often the difficult ones!


When I sat down to do this sketch I knew I wanted the larger right side to be a small floral, that's just how I saw it in my head. Then pulling colors from the floral paper the card practically made itself. I wish I had an anniversary stamp that was a little more in keeping with the foam alpha or vice versa, but I think the card works :)

"Anniversary" card by Di Hickman
Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Stamp: Boxer Scrapbooks; Paper: Chatterbox; Alpha: Miss Elizabeths; Stitching



"Floral" card by Celeste Brodnik
Supplies: Cardstock: American Crafts; Pattern Paper, Ribbon, Die Cut Flower: SEI; Felt Flower: Jenni Bowlin



"Merry Christmas" card by Louise Connell
Supplies: Cardstock ~ Bazzill; Patterned Paper ~ Imagination Project; Stamp & twill ~ HOTP; Buttons ~ Basic Grey



"I Love you" card by Jo Willis
Supplies: Papermill card, Crafter’s Companion scoring board, Scenic Route sticker, Distress ink, Bazzill pom-pom fringe. Ribbon, pins and rhinestones all from stash.



"Happy Birthday" card by Linda Flinders



"Happy Birthday" card by Pearl Liu
Supplies: Prima Indeed Delighted pp, Prima Cadoobles, Heartwarming Vintage Crafty Little Secrets Creative Cuts , Cuttlebug Embossing folder, Martha Stewart's Lace Doily Punch



"Penblywdd Hapus'" card by Ruth Trice
Supplies: Paper - Papermania; Stamp - Impressions; Flowers - Prima and other; Punches - Martha Stewart



"Happy Birthday" card by Jan Tatomir
Supplies: Paper & Embellishment: K & Company; Rub: Melissa Frances



"Thanks" card by Annette Taylor
Supplies List: Cardstock - Bazzill, Patterned Paper - Dream Street, Pearls - Paper Mania, Stamps - Hero Arts & Studio G, Ribbon - Angel Crafts



Di

1 comments:

Susie Little October 6, 2009 at 1:41 PM  

Hi There,

HERE is my take on your sketch!

Susie xx

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com