published - Just Cards Vol 15

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Got this in my mailbox last week, Just Cards Vol 15. This issue features two of my cards, old cards. Things I love about this magazine: over 300 cards in each issue; lots of different styles and techniques; lots of different themes and full instructions to make each card! Awesome!


I have two cards in this issue on page 33 below. All one heart... one mind products. Nice and simple card that I sent in for submission quite a while back, maybe over a year ago!


And another card on page 62, again using all one heart... one mind products. And again sent in quite a while ago now. They hang on to your submissions at Just Cards magazine so even if you don't see your card in the issue you submitted it for it could end up in a future issue. Nice surprise :)


Just Cards Vol 15 is on newstands now, so check it out!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com