Published - RSC

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Just thought I'd share a card I had in the August/September edition of Ready Set Create ezine. I love working with Jen at RSC she's just great :) I made this card using Boxer products, lots of patterned paper on this one which is unusual for me but I really like it :)

Supplies: Paper & Brads: Boxer Scrapbooks: Rub-ons: ohom; Cardstock: DCWV; Chipboard: AC

Ready Set Create is a great ezine with lots of idea's for cards, layout and altered items! Each bimonthly issue is JAM PACKED with eye candy! If you haven't check out an issue just drop by their site and pick up an issue!



more soon!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com