Card Sketch Oct #4

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Taking a break from coughing, sneezing and wheezing to bring you this weeks card sketch! I love this sketch and it's going to be one I use again and again. So easy with the digital template too for the text on a path :) Or you could use stamps or rub-ons for the same look.


As I feel like I am sitting here dying with the flu, I opted for quick and easy. Nothing for me is easier or quicker than using photoshop with one of my digital kits, printing it out then embellishing with some traditional supplies. This card took all of 10 minutes, most of which was me deciding on which color to do the horizontal band, lol!

"Happy Anniversary" card by Di Hickman
Supplies: Revitalized Kit by Di Hickman, Flower by HOTP, Brad by Bazzill



"Snowflake" card by Chrys Rose
Supplies: Flair paper, Basic Grey paper and chipboard



"Monochrome Heart" card by Annette Taylor
Supplies: Patterned Paper - Making Memories, Pearls - Prima Marketing, Chipboard Heart - Heidi Swapp, Stickles, Red Velvet paper cut on a Craft Robo to make trim, Stabilo Pen



"Happy Birthday" card by Lizzy Davidson
Supplies: pink background paper was from a set I got from a local book store, the candles are epoxy stickers from paper cellar, white souffle pen from sakura.



"Happy Holidays" card by Linda Flinders



"Merry Christmas" card by Jo Willis
Supplies: Papermill card, DCWV paper, Distress ink, Green Tara blossom, Creative Imagination chipboard snowflake, Dovecraft adhesive ribbon and brad, vintage Letraset dry transfer lettering, Stickles and a black fine pen.



"Snowman" card by Louise Connell
Supplies: Paper ~ Rob n Bob Studio; Felt Fusion ~ Queen & Co; Snowman Panel ~ Etsy; Gems ~ A muse



Di

3 comments:

Unknown October 28, 2009 at 2:27 PM  

just found your blog and loving the sketches ;)

belle,  October 28, 2009 at 5:42 PM  

Thanks very much for the card template!

Susie Little October 31, 2009 at 3:42 AM  

Hi Di,
Here is my take on the SKETCH

Susie xx

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com