Monday Musings

Monday, November 2, 2009

Well I feel like I've lost a week of my life with this damn flu! It's been over a week now, and I am still not completely over it. Other people I know who have had it are on week 2 and 3 so I guess I get to suffer a little longer. I do feel a whole lot better than I did though, so that's at least some comfort! Before I got sick my friend Rosie asked me to be Guest Designer for her challenge blog, I accepted, got sick and ended up just getting this card made right under the wire! Urgh. I hate being late for anything but I guess flu is as good an excuse as any right? Anyway The first challenge for this month was a sketch, you can see the sketch and all the DT examples here: Rosie-Dee's Challenge

Paper: MAMBI; Cardstock: DCWV; Font: Vladimir Script; Digital Frame & Stamp: Glitz


Well other than that, not much to update with really, other than coughing and sneezing. I think I mentioned that Bob caught the flu too right? Can't imagine where he got that from *cough cough* lol. Sharing is caring right? Anyway we've been a right pair. We didn't even celebrate Halloween despite invitations to 2 party's :( We didn't even give out candy to trick or treaters because we'd be spreading our germs to all the kids, which we really didn't think the parents would appreciate! In all a pretty boring Halloween really. I have felt well enough to do some digital designing, so I've pretty much just been doing that for the last couple of days, working on a kit for November for RAKscraps, and trying to finish up a holiday kit I had in the works back in September but never finished!

I also thought I'd share another Boxer calendar page this week, using the 6x6 calendar. I've said I love this size, but I really really do! So fun and quick to put pages together! The thing with this size, is that simplicity really is the key! No need to put lots of elements on the page, just let the patterned paper do it's job!




Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com