Card Sketch Nov #1

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Wow, yikes, November already! Yeeesh! Been busy here trying to catch up with household chores, getting back into my fitness routine and generally still recouping from flu. Having a not so fun time catching up on all the laundry, but life goes on eh? Here is this weeks card sketch:


I went with paper supplies this week after last weeks digital/hybrid card. My scraproom is a MESS, major mess, but I dug out some supplies and whipped up this card :)

"Happy Birthday" card by Di Hickman
Supplies: Paper: Making Memories; Ribbon: Misc; Flowers: Prima; Brads: HOTP; Stamp: Kim Hughes (CHF);



"Happy Holidays" card by Pearl Liu
Supplies: Making Memories Mistletoe line for papers , epoxy stickers , Prima Poinsetta & leaves , Autumn Leaves brad, Bazzill embossed cardstock



"Tis the season" card by Linda Flinders



"To Love and Be Loved" card by Jackie Price
Supplies: scraps of Fancy Pants paper, flowers, stickles, cat’s eye ink



"Deck The Halls" card by Louise Connell
Supplies: Love Elsie Noel Collection




Di

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com