Monday Musings

Monday, October 26, 2009

Well Friday was a strange day! I did a double workout Friday morning, felt great! I went shopping, did some thrifting, came home and watched some TV then somewhere between 4pm and 6pm I took really sick. By Saturday morning I had full blown flu. Never had it hit that fast and hard before and it really took me by storm. Since then I've pretty much just been coughing, spluttering, sneezing, wheezing and feverish. Bob has been great with his nursing duties and has been taking great care of me :) What a weekend though! I'm still not very well either as my symptoms get stranger and stranger, the latest includes the roof of my mouth going numb? Odd I know! But I'll take that over the aches and pains I was feeling Friday and Saturday.

Last time I was this sick was almost 2 years ago, in fact I think that was the last time I was sick at all when I came back from winter CHA in 2008. No idea where this flu came from, but dang it hit me hard! Today's agenda includes sleeping, having a shower and making my own lunch (microwaved soup bowl). As it is that will probably tire me out enough to warrant another sleep in the afternoon.

Sharing a Boxer card today. Fall is certainly here isn't it? Doesn't seem too long ago I was complaining about the temperatures being above 100 degrees, and now I am searching out sweaters and winter coats! Snowboarding season will soon be here! Just thought I'd share a fall card this week. Nice and simple and the patterned paper really feels like fall doesn't it?


More seasonal projects soon!

Di

1 comments:

Unknown October 26, 2009 at 2:59 PM  

Di, sending your North Northants hugs to get you better soon chick!

xx

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com