Card Sketch January #3

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wow what a wet and horrible Wednesday it is here in Southern California! Sheesh rain, rain and more rain, and more to come! Heck if I wanted weather this wet I'd have stayed in England! lol! Well here is the third card sketch for January! Remember to check by my digital store for freebies available for a limited time!



I am about to admit to something I don't think has ever happened in the 3 years I've been doing the card sketches - this week there is no card from me!!! I know, I know shame on me! I've just had a really busy couple of weeks, with preparing to change careers (or restart might be more appropriate), getting the job and then teaching, then the last 48 hours River has been sick and I've had little sleep over the past 2-3 days things have been kinda CRAZY here. So nope no card from me, accept my apologies but sometimes life gets in the way huh? Thankfully the sketch girls had their creative mojo flowing and whipped up some great examples for us to look at, so eye candy ahead!


"Thinking of You" card by Chrys Rose
Supplies: Dream Street paper; Bazzill cardstock; Boxer Scrapbook stamp; Dew Drop ink; Kaiser Craft pearls; Prima flowers


 
"Happy Birthday" card by Lizzy Davidson
Supplies: Paper Mania Sweet nothings paper, paper dots unknown, chalk ink 


 
"Happy Birthday" card by Louise Connell
Supplies: Papers & die cuts ~ Fancy Pants; Gems ~ Kars





"Friend" card by Pearl Liu
Supplies: Bazzill Swiss Dot Cardstock, DCWV All Dressed Up 4x6 stack, My Little Shoebox flowers, Bella Blvd cardstock sticker



More posts coming I promise, and hopefully I get chance to be creative again soon!

Di

2 comments:

Unknown January 20, 2010 at 2:17 PM  

what fun sketch, I will try to play tonight.

Susie Little January 26, 2010 at 2:41 PM  

Hello Di,

Here is my take on the sketch!

Susie xx

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com