Published scrapbooking layouts & cards

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hi Everyone! Today I thought I'd share some projects I had published in the Dec/Jan issue of Ready Set Create. This issue was packed full of winter and holiday projects and as always some awesome eye candy! I love getting this in my email every other month :)


When I see the calls go up for magazines or ezines I send in work I previously created to see if it's something they want, but I also create for the calls. I figure if the mags don't want them then I have great projects to use on the blog for my blog readers :) It all works out in the end see! As you'll see from the watermarks on some of these projects, I made some of these 2 years ago! Which just goes to show, never count out the older projects!

Supplies: January Freeze digital kit by Di Hickman available at: My Di Hickman Designs store, My 3 Scrapateers Store, or my Scrapwow store

Supplies: All one heart... one mind

Supplies: Paper: Cosmo Cricket; Cardstock: DCWV; Stickers: American Crafts; Pen: Sharpie; Photo Corners: 3L

Supplies: All one heart... one mind

Supplies: Paper: Colorbok; Charms: MM; Rub-on: JoAnns

Supplies: Paper: Colorbok; Charms: MM; Rub-on: JoAnns

Supplies: All one heart... one mind

Supplies: All one heart... one mind

Supplies: All Scrapworks

Supplies: All one heart... one mind

Supplies: Scrapworks

Supplies: All one heart... one mind

More crafty projects coming soon!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com