Sneak Peeks of New Boxer Products

Saturday, January 16, 2010

One of the greatest things about being on a manufacturer design team hands down is the new releases! Being among the first to play with the latest and greatest. I'll state here and now that this seasons releases from Boxer are by far some of my favorites, lots of black and white, pinks, greens and geometric patterns, plus new cardmaking stamps!!! BE STILL MY HEART! Seriously loving the newest stamp sets!!! Anyway here is a little sneak peek at some of the latest Boxer releases, black and white paisley, daisy print, and embossed die cut flowers, plus a princess stamp set. Basically everyone on here is Boxer aside from the pink cardstock! Awesome...




I also thought I'd share a project I made recently using the Winter Stamps set from Boxer. These are really great stamps great for any winter project. For this project I used the following supplies: Mint tin; white grosgrain, blue grosgrain, assorted tags, winter stamps, snowflakes on blue paper, blue buttons; alphabet stickers; chain; tin template;



 




Even though Winter is already on it's way out and the days are getting longer I am still on a kick using these Winter stamps! The snowflakes are probably my favorite in this set. Nice sizes and styles, and perfect for stamping on the Boxer metal rimmed tags! They can also be paired with the Christmas stamps for greeting cards. On the card below I used: white grosgrain, blue grosgrain, assorted tags, winter stamps, holiday words paper; Christmas stamps This card was published in Ready Set Create December/January edition.



My favorite type of card is one that is simple, and focuses on the sentiment. I like lots of open space on cards. It helps that these tend to be the quick and easy kind of cards too! On the card below I used:blue grosgrain, assorted tags, winter stamps, holiday words paper; This card was published in Scrapstreet December issue.



To round off this post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com