Fitness Friday NEWS!

Friday, January 15, 2010

So I mentioned last week that I was taking a break from P90X to use a free pass I'd gotten at a local gym. What I didn't say was that I got the pass because I applied for a job there, not wanting to jinx myself you see! Anyway the interview went well and this morning I instructed a step class there as an audition for them to "try me out" before they hire me. The class went well, though I did get kinda carried away and went 10 minutes over my time slot, lol! Somehow forgot the class was ending at 10.15 and went on till 10.25 before anyone said anything! hehehehe what can I say? I LOOOVE it!!! Anyhooo Suzie hired me :) I have to fill out paperwork (always paperwork right?) and then I'll be waiting to substitute classes till I get my own 'slot' on the next class schedule when it changes in a few weeks time!

This means that I am officially a fitness instructor again :) What will this mean for the blog and my creative stuff? Well I am hoping to manage balancing everything, we'll see how that goes I guess over the next few months. Fitness will come first though, so fingers crossed I get better at some time management and don't have to stop designing etc.

Going out to celebrate tonight and then some alcohol too! Have a drink for me tonight!!!

Di

4 comments:

slharriso January 16, 2010 at 3:58 AM  

Congratulations! You worked hard to get back to being a fitness instructor-good for you! I know they're going to love you!

Unknown January 16, 2010 at 7:00 AM  

Woop woop Di! Congratulations xx

Mrs. Nancy G January 18, 2010 at 11:36 AM  

Congrats to you!!! That's awesome news!!!

:-)

Nancy January 22, 2010 at 7:07 PM  

Congratulations! I knew we had Boxer DT in common, but I didn't know that you were/are a fitness instructor. Another thing we have in common. Congrats from one addicted stepper to another.

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com