Boxer layouts - dog papers

Saturday, February 6, 2010

If you've paid close attention to the Boxer blog over the past few years, you'll know that I absolutely ADORE the doggy papers! They were what drew me to Boxer, made me apply for the Design Team and honestly I could scrap forever with their doggy papers :) I love scrapping my dogs but for this layout I decided to scrap a page for a friend, and specifically her dog Guido.

This page features both new and old dog products, again Boxer going the extra mile to update those older papers by coordinating them to the newer papers! Awesome! Here is the new Bone paper with the older woof words and woof stripes paper. Also on this page is part of the new new dog transparency!


The layout is completed with bone ribbon, brads, metal embellishments, alphabet stickers and dog bone charm all from Boxer! I also used the stitching ruler for the hand stitching.


On the layout below I combined those same papers, new bone paper, woof words and woof stripes, with the new dog transparency and a photo of one of my furbabies. This is Sky :)
 
Also on this layout are ric rac, grosgrain ribbon, brads and a metal rim tag. Love how everything coordinates down to the exact color match!

More projects soon!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com