Etsy Store

Sunday, February 7, 2010



Finally got around to opening up an Etsy store in December, and to show how busy I've been lately I only just managed to find time time to add some products! Hoping this weekend to sort through my stash of cards and list some more in my Etsy store, I have a ton of greeting cards on hand here so I just need to take some time and sort through them.


In the Etsy store I plan on selling handmade cards featured on the blog, card PDFs files you can print at home and hopefully some sewn items. The store is pretty bare bones right now, I am in the process of making a banner and making it look all pretty, but until then bear with the standard text display etc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com