Manufacturer Monday - Autumn Leaves

Monday, February 8, 2010

Last week I mentioned that I had cleaned up my scrap table and found these papers to use by Autumn Leaves and I'd be sharing those this week. I have always loved these floral papers and when I love something I tend to hoard it. I know I know, come on, we all do it. I think the hoarding part is just something scrapbookers do! Anyway after deciding to USE my stash instead I am on a mission to create, create, create!


 
 Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Paper & Die Cut: Autumn Leaves; Rub-on: one heart... one mind; Rhinestone: Sulyn;

The card above, the die cut flower was printed on a circle, but I really didn't like the color combo and it was too big for the overall card design. So I took some scissors to the die cut and make it a more 3D embellishment. Just goes to show you don't need to leave die cuts 'as is', make them your own!


Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Paper & Die Cut: Autumn Leaves; Rub-on: one heart... one mind


I am so into using every last scrap of cardstock, that this piece of brown cardstock was a tiny strip left over from a previous card. When I'm creating I save all the scraps in a pile and sift through to find anything that I can use instead of cutting into a fresh sheet. Really saves $$

More cards soon!

 Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com