Card Sketch Feb #2

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Another old sketch this week, nice and simple but having a little twist on an old design. Remember to check my digital store for limited time freebies!



I kept the overall design of the card the same but I flipped it to a landscape card format rather than portrait. I think it works just as well in either format. Instead of a sentiment in a circle I used an acetate flower with a rub-on overlay. A small piece of patterned paper and ribbon finish off the card beautifully. I really like this design, and it's a great use for small paper strips!

Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Paper: Autumn Leaves; Ribbon: Adorn It; Flower: Heidi Swapp; Rub-on: one heart.... one mind;

More card sketches every Wednesday

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com