Manufacturer Monday - Autumn Leaves

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Last week for me using Autumn Leaves! I think I have exhausted all my AL supplies, unless I uncover something in the depths of the scraproom whilst tidying up, lol! More cards from me this week. All the cards from this and previous posts will hopefully be up in my Etsy store soon.

 
Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Paper: Autumn Leaves; Flower: Prima; Rub-on & button: one heart... one mind;

  
Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Paper: Autumn Leaves; Flower: Heidi Swapp; Rub-on & button: one heart... one mind; 

  
 Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Paper: Autumn Leaves; Flower: HOTP; Rub-on & button: one heart... one mind;  

  
 Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Paper: Autumn Leaves; Flower: HOTP; Rub-on & button: one heart... one mind;  
  
 Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Paper: Autumn Leaves; Rub-on & button: one heart... one mind;  

I think that wraps up my Autumn Leaves products, so I am moving onto a new manufacturer next week! Still undecided right now as to finishing up the A-Z product that is sitting on my scraptable or using something else?

More crafty things coming soon!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com