Card Sketch Feb #3

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Another revisit to an older sketch this week! This one is probably one of my favorites for layers. Really works well for using up scraps after finishing a scrapbook layout. The addition of the embellishments really adds the POP though! Remember to check my digital store for limited time freebies!


As I already said I love this sketch for simple layering. The panel is great for a sentiment stamp or a decorative stamp, which is why I left it blank. So many options with this design it's hard to know which direction to go in. I really love the addition of the photo corner and flower though. I kept this card close to the sketch and I love it.

Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Papers: Autumn Leaves; Rub-ons: one heart... one mind; Flower: Heidi Swapp; Photo Corner:  3L scrapbook adhesives; Sanding block: PM designs;


More sketches soon
Di

2 comments:

Shelly February 18, 2010 at 7:17 AM  

Love this sketch...can't wait to find some time to use it! Thanks for the freebie also! I really want to start getting more into hybrid scrapbooking. I design my own digi kits but haven't used them lately. Need to start using them and save money buying patterned paper!

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com