Boxer Published Cards

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Today I thought I'd share a couple of cards published in the latest edition of Ready Set Create magazine. The February/March issue is packed with seasonal ideas, design team inspiration, as well as reader layouts and projects. Check it out at readysetcreate.com



When the submissions we're being accepted I was playing bigt ime with the newest Boxer products I'd received so it was only natural that I'd be using Boxer products for my submissions for this issue. This card below features the newest papers and stamps from Boxer. Love the paisley and matching striped paper.

 

I decided to work on a St Patrick's Day card for this issue using Boxer papers too, this one features the green gingham paired with the shamrock paper. One of my "go to" designs for scraps, but I do love it. Works everything regardless of card theme!


 

More projects coming soon!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com