Card Sketch March

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I hope everyone enjoyed last weeks sketch, and here it is as a reminder for those that missed it here it is again :)


As part of the new card sketches I'm doing a new sketch one week then a flipside sketch the week after, which is essentially the same sketch flipped, rotated, and/or mirrored. I think this shows the sketches in more versatility. So here is the first flipside sketch:


Even just changing one small embellishment placement, flipping the sketch or changing the size format can totally change the look of a card design which is why I wanted to do this in the first place. That and I get to relax a little every other week :) as I only have to create brand new sketches every two weeks instead of weekly. Anyways here is my flipside sketch for this week, no sketch girls for this week, giving them a week off too so I again have less work to do ;) 

Supplies: Papers: Stampin'Up & Rusty Pickle; label: colorbok; Misc button

Teaching kickboxing this morning, make your card kick butt!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com