Saturday Special

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Good morning! Bob is back in the da house! Yay! Albeit after a 3 hour flight delay, but he's here. It's been so freakin' quiet here! I've not really got as much done around the house as I'd hoped but it was a CRAZY week. Taught three classes, went to a movie preview and basically spent time organizing and decluttering as well as chatting to Bob on Skype. Are you all using Skype? Man it's AWESOME! Especially for long distance chatting, like the phone but with video! Awesomesauce! Anyway yeah that 5 days just flew by!

And today it's SATURDAY! ALREADY! For the folks in England you know what Saturday is right? Yep Saturday is Tiswas day! Wow used to love that on Saturday mornings, dating myself here, lol, Phantom Flan Flinger and all, oh and the dying fly of course. Anyways here is a little creativeness for you for the weekend! Just a card using the new Boxer chipboard and flowers...

Supplies: Paper, Chipboard, flowers: Boxer; Cardstock: DCWV; Photo corner: 3L

Also remember I'll be blogging and vlogging in future! Did you see yesterdays trial run? Let me know of any topics you want me to vlog about, I'll take requests ;) I'm also going through some of our files as we have some home movies I can clip to put on youtube/facebook :) Love social media!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com