April Stash Bust

Sunday, April 11, 2010

So I've been a little busy the last week or so as you probably noticed from lack of updates, so much going on that I plan on updating in another post soon, including a March Round-Up post. Honestly I NEED to blog because I miss it! I miss sharing my projects online and soon I'm going to forget what I have and haven't shared and end up repeating myself lol!


Today I thought I'd share some cards I made recently with some old Autumn Leaves papers. Just stash busting cards here so nothing special, just using up scraps of old paper, and old rub-on sentiments. I am so into reusing and using things lately that I hope to eventually just use up most of my supplies. Lol, I don't see it happening anytime soon! Anyhow here is some eye candy for today!


  
Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Paper: Autumn Leaves; Flower: Prima; Rhinstone: Sulyn; Rub-on: one heart... one mind; 

  
Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Paper: Autumn Leaves; Rub-on, button & photo corner: one heart... one mind; 
Supplies: Cardstock: DCWV; Paper: Autumn Leaves; Flowers: Prima; rhinestrones: Sulyn; Rub-on: one heart... one mind; 


I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com