Card sketch wk 14 - flipside

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Flipside card sketch this week! Last weeks card was nice and simple with an oversized alpha. Remember though that the alpha is just a suggestion, you can use whatever element you want, maybe a quote would work well too? Remember to check out my digital store for limited time template freebies.


This week I decided to go digital. Doing printable cards is great for when you are short on time, and I love the fact that you can print them over and over again! This card is a take on the original sketch just changing the card size and positioning of the elements.

Supplies: Papers: Sweet life & Citrus Punk digital kits by Gina Miller; Wordart by Corrina Neilsen; Frame and ribbon by Di Hickman;

Ok I have to blog and go cos I am teaching a Bosu class in an hour! Catch you all soon! Keep creating!

Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com