Cards! Templates! Freebies! Sketch time!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Yay! I actually got crafty! It was digi but I am actually CREATING something! Set #15 in the card DiAGRAM series. This set contains 6 cards in PSD and PNG formats. Card sizes are 6"x 4" and 5.5"x 4.25" you get BOTH sizes for each card!!! Perfect for any card lover! Would also work well for brag books! There is also the option of using these for photo card as demonstrated in the preview by the small camera image where the photo could be placed. S4O/S4H OK! Available at Di Hickman Designs and my Scrapwow digital store.



I decided that the sampler I did last month worked pretty well so I thought I'd do that again this month, will a little added bonus of a card printable too! You can find the sampler in both my Di Hickman Designs and my Scrapwow digital store.


The printable in the sampler is one I made using a template from card DiAGRAM set #15 and my "oh baby girl" digital kit. All available at my Di Hickman Designs and Scrapwow digital stores.



I need to go tidy up a bit in my craft room, so I hope to have some paper projects soon! Working on an article for Scrapbooking.com and more!

Di

1 comments:

Lindsay May 20, 2010 at 5:33 PM  

Okay those are so cute!!! I love them all you are so talented. You seriously crafty.

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com