Fitness Friday

Friday, May 21, 2010

Just a little recap of my activity/work this week!

  • Monday - Taught my morning Bosu class and then stayed for 30 minutes of Spinning
  • Tuesday - 2 mile run
  • Wednesday - 40 minutes of Spinning, taught 1 hour kickboxing
  • Thursday - 3 mile run plus taught 1 hour of step/conditioning class
  • Friday - 30 minutes of Spinning then taught 1 hour of Bosu

Planned for the upcoming week:
  • 4 mile run Saturday, 4 mile run Tuesday, interval runs Thursday and hopefully a race on Saturday :)
  • Teaching Monday morning Bosu, Wednesday morning kickboxing, Friday morning Bosu plus trying to get some Spinning practice in before/after class.
Hope you all managed to get active this week!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com