It's a clean up weekend!

Saturday, May 22, 2010

So I decided that before I get crafty I need to get my office/craftroom under control. This is what happens when you try and do everything... mess ensues! This room is my home office, store room, craft room, scrapbook room, sewing room and where I research fitness information and new moves/routines. To say that I'm outgrowing this space is an understatement so it needs to be reigned in I think!



The problem lies in too much stuff in too small a space and not enough organization. Plus I started organizing a few months ago but never got around to finishing so there are many piles of stuff that just need sorting through and reorganizing. I will finish this time!


One area that hasn't seen much action lately is the scrapbook area. It's become a catch-all area for supplies, photo's and more so I can't actually create till this area is cleared off!



And then there is the computer desk! Seriously!!! So in need of a makeover!!!

I'll be back next week with an update, new pics of the room and then hopefully some creative stuff!!! Whooohooo!


Di

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com