New 12x12 Layout Template - School

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

As I mentioned I've had a bit of an extended break, but not just from blogging from digital designing too. But I am back baby! I've been rethinking the whole digital thing and going back to simple basics and what I LOVE to design... that means more templates. I've decided to retire the old templates and just start over with a simpler preview and plan on revamping my stores accordingly.

Here is my newest template 12x12 School Template #1 (8 1/2 x 11 template coming soon!). This template is 12x12 layered PSD template for use in photoshop, elements, PSP. For other programs I have included the full set of PNG files. This template is school themed with "Back To School" title wordart but could be modified for other themes too! The element on the right is customizable for 1st - 12th grades and all grades are included in the download. You can buy this template at my stores for just $1 throughout August!


This template is available in my Di Hickman Designs and Scrapwow Stores! Check out my stores for more great digital products!


Di

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at: dihickmanblog@gmail.com